Your deposit is in - What happens next?
Here is a list of things we regularly do leading to a job, not necessarily in this order.
- The office immediately orders your equipment and schedules in your installation date. There are times where we have a wait time on equipment. When this happens we inform the client that we will schedule the installation date once the equipment arrives.
- Our Managers review the specifics of the installation. We try to foresee any potential challenges to the project. Can we order additional parts for different possibilities? Which one of our installers is best suited for this project? What details, pictures and notes can be added that will best prepare the installer for the work?
- Pull necessary permits from the City or County.
- Heat Loss Calculations. All furnace replacements require a heat loss calculation to ensure we have the right sized furnace. Once we do these calculations, we add a copy for on site, one for the City and one for our files.
- We prepare all materials and have it ready for the crew to pick up.
- Email the client a day or two before the installation. We let you know a timeframe of when our crew will arrive.
- Final paperwork and invoice is created for the crew to bring on the installation.
At this point, all that is left is to install your new equipment!
Wonder what happens after the crew completes the work and accepts payment? Click here.