None of us need any reminders as to the challenging times in which we are living. Many stores and businesses have closed or are modifying their hours. We wanted to let you know that we are available for our regular hours to assist you with any service emergencies, replacements or advice on your home.
At this time we are in our homes a lot more than normal, so we suggest the following:
- Check your furnace filter and change if necessary. You can upgrade your filter to improve your air quality.
- Clean the dust off all vents and grills. Duct cleaning helps to clean entire system.
- Inspect your humidifier pad and replace if necessary.
- Check your HRV filters and clean if necessary.
- Give us a call or email us if with any questions about your system.
If you would like some help, we want to ensure you we have a strict policy to keep employees at home if they are experiencing any signs of illness. We will keep the Alberta recommendations of staying 2 metres away from you if we are in your home. We are all concerned with staying healthy and treating others the way we want to be treated.
We had some big offers planned with the Edmonton Home Show combined with Lennox Rebates. Even though that gathering was cancelled, we are still offering up to 10% off parts and replacements of furnaces and AC's. Give us a call if you would like to get an emailed quotation.
Please stay safe and healthy. We understand your concerns, and as a community we will get through this.
The Staff at Otto Heating and Cooling LTD